In a connected world, all video games have changed over time. The popularity record in titles for mobile devices was written by PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds or PUBG Mobile. The survival game where players fight each other to be the last one standing has gathered millions of players since its launch in March 2018. In recent months, PUBG Mobile has become one of the most controversial games thanks to its gameplay, devastating graphics and additional content. Learning to play PUBG Mobile is one of the biggest challenges for beginners and that's why we wrote this article that explains step by step how to play this entertaining game.
1. What is PUBG Mobile?
PUBG Mobile is a competitive multiplayer online fighting game available for smartphones. He has gained popularity since it was released in March 2018 exclusively for mobile devices and is making a mark in youth culture. Its full title is "PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds" and it includes up to 100 players fighting for survival with a wide variety of weapons and vehicles that exist on the battlefield. In addition, PUBG mobile also has a wide variety of settings, options and customization tools.
PUBG mobile players can create their own team to fight against other players who unite on the same map to defeat the enemy. The game also features multiple game modes and mechanics based on weapon selection, player location, and objectives. In addition to allowing players to compete directly with each other, there are also various game strategies that must be taken into account, such as high ground advantages, positional dominance, defensive rallying points and attacks, etc.
PUBG Mobile offers players the chance to feel the atmosphere of a real battlefield with its wide variety of game modes, realistic environments and an infinite number of customization options to ensure that every player has the best gaming experience. From the versatility of the responsive touchscreen controls to the optimization to game speed through the use of great graphics and game tools, PUBG mobile embodies a window into the world of virtual reality and the thrill of the fight for survival. .
2. How to play PUBG Mobile?
How to get started : To play PUBG Mobile, you must first download the app from Google Play or the Apple App Store. If you want to play on your computer, you need to download the game emulator, which is available for download from the official website. Once you've downloaded the game, open the app and start playing.
Create an account : Before you start playing, you must create an account in the app. Just press the "Register" button and complete the registration process with your data. Once you have created your account, you can now enjoy the fun of PUBG Mobile.
Update the game : After installing the game and creating your account, you need to do a PUBG Mobile update. Updating the game gives you access to the latest maps and game improvements. In case you don't have an internet connection, you won't be able to enjoy the latest updates. However, you can still play the game from the pre-update version.
3. What are PUBG Mobile Controls?
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular games right now, with thousands of players around the world enjoying the game. This makes it important for players to understand the controls in depth in order to have a competitive edge. Here is a detailed list of the controls available in the game.
Movement: Players can control the main player using the virtual joystick on the left side of the screen. You can choose between "Skills", which include the options Run, Acrobatics, Hook, Throw / Stand up and Slow Walk. There is also a Spike button, and a "jump" button to allow the user to engage in acrobatic activities.
Actions: On the right side of the screen is an "actions" button, which allows the user to perform basic actions, such as firing, loading, reloading, reviewing the target, and using aiming patterns. The screen also contains an "Inventory" button, which allows you to access the inventory where weapons and equipment can be stored. Finally, there is the chat keyboard, which allows the user to talk to other players while playing the game.
Other Features: PUBG Mobile includes a number of options that they find useful for the game. This includes the settings screen, where players can adjust the virtual joystick's sensitivity, volume level and set various values to "Auto" for best performance. You can also select the control configuration to determine the appearance of the keys. This allows players to customize their controls to be more comfortable for them.
4. Tips to help you win in PUBG Mobile
1. Learn the maps: The key to success in PUBG Mobile is to know each of the maps, from the size of the region and the location of important objects such as the vehicle. Gain in-depth knowledge of the location of important items to survive in the game. Learn the locations each time you enter a game, as each time they can vary and add an element of surprise.
2. Team up: Prioritize the team over individual groups. As you group forward, you break through the objective, each trying to achieve a different objective, such as taking cover, using the rifle, and another trying to take position. This allows the job to be done optimally and at an accelerated pace to win the game.
3. Use the right weapons: And while the team sticks together to improve offensive and defensive actions, it's also important that everyone uses the appropriate weapons for each situation. You can choose the machine gun to find yourself in close combat situations and the sniper for situations at a distance. It is important for players to master other weapons such as assault rifles, bolt action rifles and shotguns to fit into the game situation.
5. How to choose a good place to start in PUBG Mobile?
The starting location in PUBG Mobile can be crucial to the success of a match. Fortunately, there are several useful strategies you can use to ensure you start in a place that gives you the most equipment and opportunities. Here are some tips for choosing an optimal location in PUBG Mobile:
Keep a location near the center: Most maps are designed with buildings in the center, so this is a good place to start looking for equipment and weapons. This will allow you to have a number of save points nearby and also get you into a safe zone quickly. Also, the central location will give you a better chance of having high quality equipment.
Avoid Map Edges: Avoid starting near the edges of the map, as there is much less equipment and weapons in these areas, and it can also be more difficult to travel between them and find opposing players. The location near the center will allow you to have a greater amount of high level weapons at your disposal.
Find a high place: A great place to start is a high place. This will give you a great view of the environment to quickly spot other players, as well as a reasonable source of gear. Being tall also gives you a strategic advantage in battle because you will be above the other players.
6. The best strategies to win in PUBG Mobile
1. The ballistics of the weapon: The players of PUBG Mobile need to get to know the ballistics of each weapon to understand its limits and develop an effective shooting strategy. Studying the rate of fire, direction and speed of each weapon will allow players to predict the outcome of shots and create a strategy to defeat their enemies.
2. Team Building: Form a solid key team to dominate the game. Coordination and teamwork will allow players to share resources, share objectives and help each other. Establishing clear communication before and during the game is also critical. Players can use external communication devices or voice services directly from the game to plan a strategy and execute it successfully.
3. Use of vehicles: Learning how to drive vehicles properly and use them to your advantage will make players much more efficient during the game. Vehicles offer early mobility and can be used to pick up other players and reach different parts of the map. In addition, they can also be used as armor plates to take less damage.
7. Conclusion: How to play PUBG Mobile?
Playing PUBG Mobile is very easy with the help of the app. Start by downloading from your favorite app store, then choose your game mode and map. Once this is done, join a game match and dominate the battlefield in the best possible way. Finally, use the chat option to coordinate your team and win. These are the basics you need to know to play PUBG Mobile and become an expert user.
Since PUBG Mobile has become one of the most popular games, it is important for players to prepare well in order not to lose the match. To get started, make sure you have a good device that supports the app. Then adjust your phone's settings to properly support and render the app. You also need a stable internet connection to enjoy a lag-free experience. Finally, don't forget to perform some previous exercises to continue your training.
play in a team
Playing with friends gives us the advantage of having a team to work with, although there are some rules and strategies to keep in mind to ensure victory. First of all, create a team with the members of the group. These must have defined roles, such as scout, shooter or healer. Then coordinate all the moves you make using the chat option. Finally, work hand in hand to win the game and get the best score to win.
As you can see, playing PUBG Mobile is a fun and exciting experience. If you are a fan of action or adventure games, this is definitely a game you will want to play. Now that you know the basics, you're ready to start your survival adventure in PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Mobile! Good luck and don't forget to enjoy the matches!
LEARN TO PLAY PUBG MOBILE BETTER by recognising the patterns in teh game and your own play style! Today we take a deep dive on how you can improve your pubg…