The most famous game of the decade, Pokémon Go, has turned its players into a new virtual quest for creatures that appear from our phones. The joy of hunting the small but adorable creatures knew no end in 2016 when the game entered our lives, but those who want to continue playing but are prevented by the state of emergency can do so even without leaving their homes. This guide will show you how to play Pokémon Go without leaving your iOS home.
1. How to play Pokémon Go without leaving home on an iOS device?
Although Pokémon Go is a game you usually enjoy going outdoors, it's not the only method you can have fun with. Below I will quote the steps to be able to play Pokemon Go without leaving home with an iOS device.
1. Download an iOS simulator. In order to play from home with an iOS device, the essential step of downloading an iOS simulator is shown. These simulators will allow users to enjoy the experience of playing the game as if they were using a real iOS device. It is a solution that will allow users to play safely, without pirate players or compromised security. An example of an iOS simulator would be iPadian.
2. Download a map app. Once the iOS simulator is installed, you need to download the map application of your choice to your device, where you need to choose one of those offered by Google Maps, Apple Maps, etc. This will allow users to navigate the game and virtually walk around the map for to get the different Pokemon.
3. Enable Fake Location With the fake location option, as the name suggests, users will be able to set a fake location on their device to match the same region that the game offers. This will give users the opportunity to virtually explore the Pokémon world from home. To activate the fake location, you need to download a specialized application that you can find in the App Store.
2. Use an Android emulator to play Pokémon Go on an iOS device
If you want to play Pokémon Go on an iOS device, you need to emulate an Android operating system. This represents an excellent solution for those users who want to install a mobile compatible game running Android OS on their iPhones. You can easily do this by using an Android emulator.
To play Pokémon GO on an iOS device, you need to install an Android emulator. Emulators for iOS allow users to run Android apps on iPhone . If you have your iOS device, you just need to search for a compatible version of an Android emulator to get the emulator ready in no time. There is a wide variety of free emulators that you can choose for emulation.
Once you have found the emulator that suits your needs, you can easily install and configure the emulator. You can find some great tutorials online that show you exactly how to properly install and configure an emulator for ios . As soon as you have the emulator running, you're ready to play any Android game, including Pokémon GO.
3. Download the "Fake GPS Pro" app to change your location in Pokemon Go
To change your location in the Pokémon Go game without having to travel to another country (or move), there's an easy way to do it: download a "fake GPS" app on your phone. A "fake GPS" app is a tool designed to simulate that your phone is in a different location than it is in real life. This works by using geolocation.
A high quality "fake GPS" app is "Fake GPS Pro". This is an app available in the Android app store and it costs around $3. The tool offers a user-friendly user interface and a number of useful functions, such as adjusting movement speed, the ability to work in the background and the ability to "troll" other players.
Once you download "Fake GPS Pro", you can easily use the tool to fake your location in the Pokémon Go game. This allows you to see rare Pokemon that aren't in your actual region, and "virtually" travel to other countries to catch more rare Pokemon. This is an excellent tool for advanced Pokémon Go players who want to expand their Pokémon collections and diversify their gaming experience.
4. Download an iOS compatible Android emulator
What is an Android Emulator? An Android emulator is a specialized app that allows users to run other Android apps on an iOS device. This means that users can enjoy Android applications on an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch without having to use an Android device.
How Because there are several options to choose from. One way is to search Google Play, the App Store, the Android emulator's official website, or iTunes. You can also search for Android emulators in third-party repositories like GitHub. Once you've downloaded an iOS-compatible Android emulator, install it on your iPhone or iPad.
Tips for Before downloading an emulator, it is important to check emulator reviews. This way you can ensure that the emulator you download is safe and reliable. Once you have downloaded the emulator, it is recommended to keep it updated to get the best features. It is also recommended to read the documentation of the emulator to know how to use it properly.
5. Set up your iOS device to play Pokémon Go
If you want to get the most out of your Pokémon Go gaming experience, the first thing you need to do is set up your iOS device. But how to do it?
Fortunately, setup is a simple process and here are the steps you need to follow to complete this step:
- Update your iOS operating system to the latest version
- Update the Pokémon Go app to the latest version
- In the menu you will find the Pokémon Go app
- Start the app and select the correct language
- Connect to an Internet connection via Wi-Fi or a cellular network
- Establish a secure connection to your Pokémon Go account
It is important to emphasize that to ensure optimal playability and enjoy Pokémon Go to the fullest, it is recommended to play with the latest version of the iOS operating system and the Pokémon Go application since an outdated version may cause compatibility issues or even errors in the game.
6. Use the "Pokémon Go Joystick" app to simulate a fake location
At the moment, the players of Pokémon Go are looking for new technologies to manipulate their location and have access to creatures in the desired location. One of the most popular tools to achieve this is the joystick app Pokemon go . This app can be used to simulate a fake location in the game.
To use this app, follow these steps:
- Download the app through the Pokemon Go Joystick website.
- Install it on your compatible smartphone, such as Android or iOS.
- Start the game and enter airplane mode.
- Press the joystick to move around the map.
- Start searching for your Pokemon using the search tool.
One of the main advantages of this app is that it allows players to walk in a straight line without moving in real life. This means you don't have to move from your current location to get the Pokemon you want. In addition, the distance traveled will be remembered as if you walked.
Another option is to use this tool with an external battery. This option allows you to load an external virtual device using the battery option . The battery is used to power the device, so it works without having to move in real life. This option also allows you to simulate constant movements without draining the battery.
In conclusion , Pokemon Go Joystick is one of the best tools to simulate fake locations in Pokemon Go game. Using it will allow you to access various creatures anywhere, allowing you to walk in a straight line without moving from your actual location. This application offers a high level of security, which makes it an excellent tool for those who want to start playing the game safely.
7. Considerations and recommendations when playing Pokémon Go on an iOS device
1. Check device requirements . The first thing a user should check is whether the iOS device meets the necessary requirements to install the Pokemon Go application developed for iOS. The operating system for iOS must be version 10.0 or higher. In addition, it is recommended to have a Wi-Fi internet connection to download the application.
2. Update the system . Check iOS devices for pending updates and download them to ensure proper app installation. If the iOS device has an old version of the operating system, the device must be cleaned, delete all information and download the latest version.
We hope this article has helped Pokémon Go players enjoy and enjoy the game even from home. Even though we can't go out and enjoy the world right now, Pokémon Go has allowed us to escape from everyday life. With the wide variety of options out there, from exploring, finding Pokemon and training, there are still plenty of ways to pass the time without leaving your home with this popular game.
Pokemon GO Spoofing iOS/Android Pokemon go Spoofer No Verification Hey New Pokemon Go Spoofer App is here I'll show you how to pokemon go spoofing easily on …