How to get the Zonnan armor in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom . The Zonnan armor stands out as one of the most outstanding armor sets in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. However, their acquisition proves challenging, as each piece is hidden throughout Hyrule and cannot be reached by conventional flight methods.
Although these challenges seem to be tackled later in the game, once you have more energy cells, you can actually get the kit early on, and it's highly recommended that you do. . Consisting of the Zonnan Pants, Zonnan Vest, and Zonnan Helmet, Zonnan Armor reduces the power consumption of Zonnan units, allowing you to fly, leap, or glide greater distances without relying heavily on Zonai charges.
How to get the Zonnan armor in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
There is no specific order to get the Zonnan pieces, but I suggest starting with the piece corresponding to the legs . It is the most accessible, and the advantage it gives in terms of energy consumption will make it easier for you to obtain the other two remaining parts .
In this guide, we will show you how to get the Zonnan armor in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom . The Zonnan armor set is ideal for those who like to run and crawl, as it offers excellent armor stats. This set is known to increase your energy , allowing you to perform actions that require power for longer periods of time.
Each piece of armor provides four defense points , but once you reach the fifth level, the entire set will give you a total of 28 defense points , making it one of the most powerful level five sets. So, without further delay, let's get started!
It is relevant to keep in mind that we will provide the necessary coordinates to facilitate the location of this armor. It will be necessary to have a glider to detect the armor . Follow the steps given carefully to achieve your desired goal.
How to get every piece of Zonnan armor in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Then we tell you how to get the whole set in a simple step-by-step guide.
Reaching the top of Lightcast Island, a place high in the sky where reduced gravity prevails, represents the most difficult challenge to obtain the part of the Zonnan helmet .
- To acquire the Zonnan Helmet, head towards the island located at coordinates -3687, 1060, 1787.
- Interact with the holographic projection of the arch and a lake will manifest in front of you.
- Smash the stone wall to reveal a hidden passage at coordinates -3607, 1030, 1787.
- You will come across a projection beam that you must redirect towards another projector using the Ultrahand ability.
- Repeat this procedure with three other projectors .
- The platform you're standing on will rise to the top, where you'll find a chest containing the Zonnan Helmet. at coordinates -3591, 0942, 1731.
The chest protecting the Zonnan vest is hidden on the island of Zonai Forge . To access it, however, it will be necessary to obtain the item known as the Zonai Hydrant. Before proceeding, it is advisable to prepare some energy dishes and head to the Sahasra Slope Skyview tower, located near Kakariko Village. Once in the air, orient the trajectory to the south, in the direction of that point.
- To obtain the Zonnan Waist Protector, navigate to the island located at coordinates -2424, -1675, 1475.
- Interact with the projected illusion of the bow and to your right you will observe an air flow that you can take advantage of.
- Go down through the hole located at coordinates 2344, -1760, 1839 and be careful of laser beams inside. You must avoid them by using a paraglider .
- At coordinates 2373, -1775, 1475 a lava lake awaits you. Pour water into the lava using a sprinkler or water arrows to forge a platform.
- Using the Ascend ability, go up to the top, where you'll come across a chest containing the Zonnan Vest. .
The Zonnan pants are the most accessible part and its advantage in terms of energy efficiency makes it easier to obtain the other two parts .
The location of the Zonnan Pants is in the Akkala Sky Mine, a place that requires careful maneuvering to reach.
- To get the Zonnan pants, head towards the island located at coordinates 4490, 2103, 1155. Interact with the projected hologram of the target and a rebounder will activate in front of you . Use a paraglider to land softly on the next island.
- The next rebounder is located at coordinates 4630, 2178, 1242 and will transport you to the next island.
- Paraglide to the air platform at coordinates 4623, 2061, 1380. Run an enemy that is shooting at you.
- On the island located below the platform, there will be a rebounder that you can move. Swipe it to the right in the direction of the fantastic flying sphere .
- Place a large rock on this rebounder so that it rises toward the hole in the ball.
- Fly into the sphere , place the stone on the wide platform with buttons and go towards the top of the sphere.
- Fly carefully with the paraglider and discover the hole at the bottom of the ball .
- There, at coordinates 4468, 2025, 1413, you will encounter a chest protecting Zonnan shin guards .
Zonaite Armor In Zelda TOTK Essential doubles the amount of energy you have by using quite a bit less energy when using zonai devices. In This Tears of the k…