How to duplicate objects in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom . Item duplication in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is a strategy that utilizes certain tricks. However, this doesn't stop it from being extremely useful for duplicating weapons, shields, and hard-to-find items. In this guide , we'll cover three different methods of duplicating items in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom so you can get unlimited diamonds, unlimited money, and even an infinite supply of Hylian Shield.
It is highly likely that these duplication methods will be fixed in the near future as they significantly change the flow of the game. So if you want these cheats to continue working, make sure you don't update your game past version 1.1.0.
How to duplicate objects in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Three varieties of cheats exist due to their characteristic consistency and utility. .
- Duplicate materials in your inventory
- Duplicate weapons or shields in your inventory
- Duplicate new weapons and shields (undetected)
How to duplicate materials in your inventory in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
To perform this procedure , you only need to have a bow and the material you want to duplicate already in your inventory .
Before you start, it is important to remember that you must perform these steps quickly and without taking a break in between. . With a little practice, you will get successful results most of the time.
- equip yourself with a bow .
- Attach the material you want to duplicate . For example diamonds. To do this, hold the bow by pressing the R2 button, then select up on the D-pad and select the desired material.
- Press the "+" button and navigate to the bow and arrow inventory . Note that the material is located on the Link arrow in the preview window.
- Equip another bow .
- Quickly press the "+" button twice . The goal is to exit and re-enter the menu before the bow you released hits the ground. This may be easier to do with a Pro Controller than a Joy-Con. Seeing the material on the newly equipped bow is a positive sign, although it does not guarantee success.
- Drop the bow you had previously equipped. If you are on flat ground , you can check if the trick worked if both bows are stacked on top of each other on the ground.
- Pick up both bows that have fallen to double the material you had attached to the arrow.
If duplicating items failed, we recommend that you try again. The most common point of failure is not pressing the + button twice quickly enough . If possible, consider using a Pro Controller, as the button is easier to press. In addition, it is important to carry out the entire process without stopping for more than a second at each step.
By using this cheat method , you will be able to get an unlimited amount of diamonds or other gems to craft powerful weapons and arrows , or even get valuable meat that you can sell to maximize rupees.
How to duplicate weapons or shields in your inventory in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
It is important to be aware of the inherent risk and ensure that you have up-to-date automatic protection available.
- To minimize the risk, make sure you have a save game when you enter a shrine and let it rest.
- Equip the weapon or shield you want to duplicate.
- Press the B button to exit the menu.
- Press the + button to enter the menu again.
- save the game .
- Without leaving the menu, go to your inventory and drop the equipped weapon or shield .
- Equip another weapon or shield in the same inventory slot. Don't worry, you won't lose this item.
- Press the + button twice as quickly as possible. The goal is to exit and re-enter the menu before the dropped weapon or shield hits the ground. . Therefore, you must perform this action with extreme speed. This may be easier with a Pro Controller than with a Joy-Con.
- Drop the new weapon or shield.
- Load your game without leaving the menu . If you've done it right, the weapon or shield you first dropped (the one you want to duplicate) should be on the ground when you load the save, and it will still be in your inventory as well. .
- In case there is no weapon on the ground when you reload, we recommend trying again and pressing the + button at even higher speed.
How to duplicate new weapons or shields in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
Duplicating weapons not previously discovered is relatively easy, but requires more preparation and also depends on the situation. This method does not require the skill to quickly press the + button twice in a row .
Find a type of weapon, bow, or shield left on the ground (not in a treasure chest) that you've never picked up before. You will see question marks indicating that it has not been identified yet. Do not interact with him for now.
- Make sure you have room in your inventory for the new item and have another weapon or shield that you don't want to keep that is weaker than the gear on the ground. The item you plan to sacrifice should be the weakest item in that inventory menu. We also believe that this method does not work with nearly bad equipment.
- Disables all equipped weapons, shields and bows .
- Pick up the item with the question marks and press the + button when the popup with the description of the item appears.
- Press the Y button to change the classification of your inventory.
- Exit the inventory menu and close the description popup.
- Open the inventory and drop the item that was equipped.
- Pick up the lost item ; you should now have two identical pieces of equipment in your inventory.
This technique is beneficial, although it can only be used on objects not previously discovered, so its usefulness is limited to specific situations and becomes obsolete as more equipment is discovered.
Zelda Tears of the kingdom already has a way to get infinite items! ✅ Best Tears Of The Kingdom Videos✅10 TOTK Tips You Need To Know – https://youtu.be/EBPYM…