March 8th update for Hogwarts Legacy. El March 8, 2023 , an update for Hogwarts Legacy with several updates that want to fix bugs found in online games, quests, world events, and other features.
Hogwarts Legacy March 8 Bug fixes
Online bug fixes
- Registration and monitoring of player accounts on the network.
- Fixed DLC related issues in the pause menu and options menu.
- Fixed an issue that caused the inventory of DLC flying mounts to disappear during a mission.
Mission bug fixes
- The crash issue when unlocking the bandit camp cage before the mission started has been resolved.
- Fixed not being able to complete a quest due to a specific conversation with Mrs. Kogawa being absent at her desk.
- Fixed the situation where the avatar would get stuck between the barrel and the furnace when jumping or opening the tool wheel.
- Fixed a duplicate collision near one of the shop entrances.
- Fixed missing exit indication on some doors inside Hogwarts.
- Fixed situation where opening butterfly chests other than intended for a mission does not count towards mission progression.
- Removed butterflies that would appear in the specific area to advance the quest.
- Fixed incorrect progression in the fusion mission.
- Fixed a stability issue with spoons during potions classes.
- Fixed stars that appear when the telescope is focused during astronomy class on low settings.
- Fixed star pop and brightness issues in astronomy minigame.
- Fixed shield display issue during Crossing Wands mission.
Broomstick plane bug fixes
- Fixed the situation where the player would get stuck when riding a broom or spinning a statue.
- Fixed the issue of not being able to land on the Viaduct bridge.
- Fixed broken grid error that appeared when the avatar was riding a broom after teleporting in an open area.
- Fixed flickering and closing issue when running on any broom.
Bug fixes for world events
- Carts hook up and get stuck while the avatar blocked them.
- An occasional doubling of the One Man Band character in Hogsmeade.
Bugfixes for characters
- Fixed the issue where some characters appeared without hair.
VFX bug fixes
- Fixed speed parameters have been set for brooms.
- Fixed issues where enemy shields would not display correctly during Cross Wands missions and would disappear after being hit multiple times.
- The visibility of constellations on the astronomy table has been improved.
- Fixed Dark Mage Extortionist Lightning AOE attack VFX staying on screen.
Audio bug fixes
- Fixed the sound of the waterfall on the cliff to be proportional to the avatars proximity.
- Updated latest soundbanks.
- Fixed localization and selection of voiceovers so they play correctly.
UI bug fixes
- Updated position strings.
- Fixed the appearance of the female avatar differing from the in-game team preview.
- Improved the transition between the UI purchase window and the mandatory conversation with vendors.
- Fixed map showing incorrect route to map camera.
- Fixed damage rendering when the enemy was hit with transformation and Ancient Magic Throw.
- Improved tracking for rooms of need.
- Fixed Ansel issue when setting FOV too high.
- Fixed UI controller icons displaying correctly based on controller platform type.
Kinematic bug fixes
- Facial animations have been updated.
- Fixed NPC treadmill behavior during House Cup.
- Fixed blur texture and LOD pop.
- Fixed issue with avatar capes appearing before Fig made them appear in the ranking ceremony.
Ray tracing bug fixes
- Improved stability and performance after long gaming sessions.
- Improved the performance of visual effects during ray tracing.
- Performance has been improved by batching and caching ray tracing buffers.
- Removed fog volumes to improve Bounding Volume Hierarchy (BVH) performance.
- Fixed RTAO issue causing decals to appear black.
- Fixed directional light shadows.
- Fixed shadows on trees.
- Improved performance of light selection in the user interface.
Performance and stability bug fixes
- Transmission issues throughout Hogwarts were resolved.
- Fixed crash when displaying the common room to the player.
- Fixed a crash related to skeleton mesh.
- Fixed a crash related to deflection hits.
- Fixed a crash when reading dictionary files.
- Improved performance when using the Ancient Magical Gourd finisher on the elevated Thornback Embosher in the Rune Door Arena.
- The rendering performance of translucent objects has been improved.
- Fixed a crash during a history graph.
- Plant transfer in the Slytherin Common Room has been fixed.
- Fixed various memory leaks.
- Fixed a crash related to the map icon status.
- Fixed a crash related to invalid UI.
- Fixed streaming outside the Great Hall while navigating Hogwarts.
- Fixed crash when performing sound occlusion checks around the player.
- Fixed crash when using explosive barrels.
- Fixed crash when using the fire spell.
- Fixed crash when using Accio, Confringo or Stupefy spells.
- Fixed crash when upgrading equipment.
- Fixed recursive crash with Solomon's Shield.
- Fixed crash with mount zones.
- Fixed crash during battle's cursed lifetime.
- Fixed crash during spawn run on broomstick.
- Fixed occlusion removal when opening and closing doors.
- Fixed occlusion removal issue.
- Fixed a crash when traveling to Professor Fig's classroom.
- Fixed crash related to Niagara and visual effects related to destructibles.
- Fixed an issue with damage over time not tracking correctly.
- Fixed an issue where the glitch spawn actor was not saving correctly.
- Fixed a crash related to spawn actors.
- Fixed a crash during character creation.
- Improved animation instantiation.
- Fixed crash with moving stairs.
- Fixed a crash with VFX after long gaming sessions.
- Fixed Overland transformation issues causing crashes.
- Fixed a crash related to item status.
- Fixed a crash when stopping a match.
- Fixed a crash with VFX AOE. • Fixed a crash with hints.
- Fixed a crash related to achievements when the online user ID was invalid.
- Fixed a crash when talking to Rackham.
- Fixed a crash when using the Wingardium spell.
- Fixed performance drops experienced during long gaming sessions.
- Fixed performance drop in Divination classroom.
- VRAM usage has been improved, especially for video cards with low memory.
- Fixed ray tracing light performance in UI.
- Fixed using Ansel when casting spells.
- Fixed Ansel being used while the avatar is riding a broom.
- Updated shading with latest PSO cache.
- Optimized lighting with Nvidia drivers.
Show bug fixes
- Fixed 32:9 aspect ratio issue when using an Ultrawide display.
- Fixed Ansel issue when setting FOV too high.
Various bug fixes
- Updated legal information and "special thanks".
- Updated minimum video driver requirements for Nvidia and AMD.
Hogwarts Legacy – Old Patch 1121649 vs New Patch 1126182 March 8My Hardware:Graphics Card: Nvidia RTX 3050 8GB GDDR6 PalitProcessor: AMD Ryzen 5 5600XRAM: 2x…