Do you know that using your computer keyboards correctly can save you time and work? Many people are unaware of computer keyboard tricks that can make working on the computer much more efficient and faster. In this article, we will provide you with some useful tips and tricks to help you use your computer keyboard more effectively.
1. Discover computer keyboard tricks
- Use the arrow keys to make selections
Most computer keyboards have directional keys, including up, down, left, and right. These keys have various uses, such as moving the cursor through lines of text, selecting words, and performing advanced text searches. To make a selection, you must hold down the arrow key in the direction in which the selection is to be made. This can be done with several keys to increase speed, but it is recommended to use only one key for more precise work. Over time, computer users will be able to make choices almost instinctively with an astonishing level of accuracy and precision.
- The keyboard in continuous mode
The keyboard also has a continuous mode, where users can press a key, move the arrow direction in the direction they want without releasing the key, and select the text they want. This feature is very useful for selecting entire sentences, but it can also be used to identify repetitive text patterns. For example, one can search for all the words "keyboard" in a document and by pressing a single key find all those words while moving through the document. This is an important feature for users who are more used to the keyboard.
- Use the keyboard to complete quick substitutions
One of the most fun ways to use the keyboard is to perform quick substitutions. This involves pressing a specific key combination so that the keyboard recognizes a single word and replaces it with a more relevant word. This feature is useful for users who need to quickly type long documents without having to type each word by hand. This can also be used to perform computer searches for words and phrases without having to open a specific search engine. This feature is especially useful for users who require their papers to be typed quickly and accurately.
2. Use the Shift key with shortcuts
Using the Shift key with shortcuts can save users a lot of time. Although it can be used for various purposes, the main purpose of a shortcut is to shorten a process so that it can be accomplished with just a few keystrokes.
For example, the Shift key and a shortcut can be used to automatically perform some of the most common processes, such as opening an application, resizing an image, adding a label to a document, or opening certain recently edited documents. .
To use the Shift key with shortcuts, follow these simple steps: 1. Open the app you want to use. 2. Click the Shift key. 3. On the application menu bar, click the Shortcuts button to see all available shortcuts. 4. Click on the shortcut to activate it. 5. Enter your arguments for execution. Once you complete the above steps, the shortcut will automatically launch and perform the specified task.
- Note: The above steps can also be performed with a mouse.
- For the full list of shortcuts, see the program's documentation.
3. Disable Sticky Keys
There are some keys with special functions that are often not necessary for the task to be carried out. If you want to disable these keys, there are several options for each system version. Here are some things to keep in mind:
- Never disable the "Ctrl" key as it is also used for "Open". Also, be careful when disabling the "Shift" key, as this is the main "caps" key.
- There are several third-party programs that allow you to disable keys. Be sure to download safe versions from trusted websites.
- Settings can also be changed manually using the Windows console, which carries some risk. Instructions for manual shifting are below.
Disable keys for Windows: To disable a specific key in Windows 7 or higher, go to "Control Panel > Keyboard > Key Options > disable specific keys". Once there, select the keys you want to disable and click "Apply".
Disable keys for Mac OS X: To disable keys in Mac OS X, go to "System Preferences > Keyboard". In this menu, look at the "Keyboard" section, then click "Add" next to "Modifier Keys". In the dialog box that appears, select the key you want to disable and assign it a "No Action" action. Then click save and try using the disabled key to see if it works.
4. Combine keys to set up a shortcut
Trying to set up keyboard shortcuts can be daunting. However, there is an easy way to get started, without having to resort to programming or advanced techniques. The following steps will simplify the process.
- Step 1: Open the application you want to set a shortcut for.
- Step 2: Navigate through the settings menu until you reach the Shortcuts section.
- Step 3 – Find the functionality you want to set up a shortcut for.
Once the command is found, you can use a key combination to assign the shortcut. These key combinations vary from program to program, but most tools have the most common key elements such as Ctrl , Alt y Shift .
Some programs also allow you to use keyboard letters. These are useful for assigning keyboard shortcuts to drop-down menus. Custom keyboard shortcuts can be saved in the settings menu. After that, they can be used as needed.
5. Improve productivity by integrating a shortcut gun
A gun shortcut , also known as an I/O keyboard, is a data entry device that allows you to control and access information from one screen. Using a shortcut gun can improve your productivity and performance on tasks that involve entering information manually. Here are some of the top ways an I/O keyboard can improve productivity, no matter what industry you work in:
- Improves Accuracy – For complex tasks where flawless accuracy is required, an I/O keyboard can be the ideal tool. Using an I/O keyboard will make it easier for you to train yourself and remember keyboard labels, thus greatly reducing errors.
- Faster processing time: An I/O keyboard is a data entry device that streamlines the process. This means workers can complete tasks faster, reducing processing times.
- Reduce Fatigue – An I/O keyboard can reduce unnecessary fatigue associated with keyboard use. This means that the worker can focus on his task without having to spend time typing on the keyboard.
As with any technology, there are certain things to keep in mind to get the most out of your skills using an I/O keyboard. Make sure you have keyboard-compatible software and add shortcut keys for common tasks to improve productivity. It is also important that you follow changes in the software so that you can take full advantage of the I/O keyboard.
To summarize, an input/output keyboard is a data entry device that can help you improve productivity and processing time on tasks that require manual data entry. By taking full advantage of your ability to use an I/O keyboard, you can reap the benefits of greater precision and less fatigue.
6. Click with the mouse without using the keyboard
Connect to the desktop of the computer
Clicking with the mouse without using the keyboard can be a daunting task, especially for those who are just starting to learn how to use a personal computer. Fortunately, there are many simple steps you can take to help you click without using the keyboard.
Execution of the mouse click task
- Use the mouse to move the cursor to a specific point on the desktop. The cursor is an arrow that appears on a computer when the mouse is moved.
- Move the cursor to a specific location on the desktop. It should be on the option you want to choose.
- Press the left mouse button to select the option you want. This will click on that location.
- Run the task (e.g. open a folder, file or program). The end result of clicking with the mouse without using the keyboard will be another step to perform.
Additional use of mouse
Mice are primarily used to navigate a computer screen, but they can also do much more than that. Many mice have multiple buttons to perform different tasks. These extra buttons can be used to access program menus, open new documents, or even open your computer's settings. They can even be used to quickly navigate between dialogs and menus. These additional mouse features can save you time by clicking with the mouse without using the keyboard and performing other tasks on the computer. Now that you know the simplest and most essential computer keyboard tricks, there will be no more excuses for not getting the best performance from your keyboard. With this information, you'll be a keyboard expert and you'll be faster at typing! By providing fast, efficient and simple keyboard tricks, your computer can significantly reduce the time it takes to perform everyday tasks. So take advantage of these useful keyboard tricks, with which you can type quickly and do more in less time.
20 Most Amazing and useful Shortcut Keys and tips & tricks for computer and laptop Keyboard Keys these shortcut keysare useful for Computer user , officer wo…