The "Mortal Kombat" game series has been entertaining video game enthusiasts since its arcade beginnings in the 2011s, and with the 360 release of "Mortal Kombat" for Xbox 360, a new generation of fans has joined. has joined the group. The unstoppable fighters, frenetic action and simple controls have kept many playing for hours. To help you improve your fighting skills, here are some tips and tricks on how to get the most out of the Xbox XNUMX version of Mortal Kombat.
1. Discover the Mortal Kombat cheats for Xbox 360
Basic Kombat Moves
- For beginners, the most important thing is to establish the base with the basic movements of Kombat. This includes punching to either gain control, save or push. These are the main features to keep a game flowing.
- Learn to work with the different combinations. These include basic combos combined with punches, kicks and special punches. This will allow you to diversify the combat mechanics and make the most of the enemy's weaknesses.
- Learn the mechanics of energy attacks. When in dangerous situations, learn to use the different energy strokes to return control to your fighter. This can also be used to change the game and end the game with a surprise hit.
Exploit the weaknesses of enemies
- The goal of almost any Kombat match is to find the enemy's weakness. This is rarely an easy task, but with the use of combos and special moves you can seek out your opponent's weak points.
- Develop moves to counter and take advantage of enemy weaknesses. This means studying Kombat's moves to see how you can block attacks and launch multiple attacks at once for a melee.
- When it comes to long-range attacks, watch for your opponent's moves and land a surprise attack or lock them down with an energy attack. This is a great way to take advantage of your opponent's weaknesses.
Learn the deadly tricks
- The deadly tricks are the perfect balance between attacks and combos. These include Deadly Moves, Special Offers, and Deadly Violent Moves. These must be used with care to win the game.
- These abilities are only available during the later stages of combat. This means that you must always push yourself to go as far as possible. Follow the tips above to get your basic skills up to speed and use them to get your fire going.
- Check out the fatalities to see what moves they make and learn the proper way to throw them. This is probably the most powerful way to end the fight, so make sure you have them ready when the time comes.
2. How to perform hidden combos in Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360
Performing hidden combos in Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360 is something fans of the game can aspire to. Once the necessary control over the battle buttons is achieved, many players want to try more complex and intuitive unlocked combos. Below are some tips on.
Practice basic combos
There are some basic combos you need to master before trying the hidden combos. Use Combat or Challenges to test the combos and make sure you've learned them well. It is recommended to practice at least three buttons together for optimal results. This practice will help you prepare your reactions for real combat situations.
Use the movement guide for each character
The move guide for each character lists all the basic combos that will work with it. Learn the moves and test which combinations will work together. This will help you figure out which buttons help you perform the desired hidden combos. Also, study your opponent's move guide to find out what moves you can use to counter them.
Use control reference charts
Control reference boxes make it easy to pull off combinations. These boxes will contain a table of all possible moves with each combination of buttons. This can be used to teach players how to perform a predetermined set of combos for a particular character. These tables are often available on specialist computer gaming websites.
3. Discover the unique ability code of Mortal Kombat on Xbox 360
Find Mortal Kombat Unique Ability Code on Xbox 360
If you have come here it is for a reason. Maybe you are trying to find Mortal Kombat unique ability code for Xbox 360 version. So here's the full breakdown of how to find the exact code for the console you're playing on:
Step 1: Establish a connection to Xbox
The first thing you need to do is make sure you can connect to your Xbox console. To do this, you need an Internet connection, an Xbox 360 connected to the Internet, and an Xbox 360 controller. Once this is done, you are ready to move on to the next step.
Step 2: Go to the Xbox Store
Once connected, head over to the Xbox Store. If you have an internet connection, download the free app called "Mortal Kombat". Once you download it, open it and you will have access to all the features of Mortal Kombat for Xbox.
Step 3: Discover the code for unique abilities for the game
Now it's time to discover the code with abilities unique to the game. To do this, go to the "Weapons" section of the app. Here you will find a list of different weapons, some unique to the Xbox 360 version of the game. Once there, you'll find the unique abilities associated with each weapon. These are the skills used to unlock the unique skill code for the console.
4. Exploring Fatalities and Babalities Cheats for Mortal Kombat on Xbox 360
Fatalities and Babalities in Mortal Kombat on Xbox 360
- Xbox 360 Mortal Kombat deaths and babalities are secrets and special moves specially designed to end a game. Its use requires a special skill and the knowledge is very useful when it comes to completing the game with a great victory.
- First of all, in order to execute a fatality perfectly, it is recommended to practice fighting first so that you can remember the different basic moves. This is especially useful when trying to remember the movements needed to perform a fatality.
- It is important to know the exact distance you must stand to perform a fatality. This is because if you are too close to your opponent, the die will not be thrown correctly. Conversely, if you go too far, you will not get the desired result.
To master the fatalities and babaalities, you need to remember two acronyms that help you perform the moves correctly: B, B, A and B, F, B. For the first acronym, press the B, B and A buttons at the same time (the action button). For the second acronym, press B, F, B (left punch, left stick forward, and right punch).
It is also recommended to ensure that the screen is scrolled all the way to the left and that the two players are far apart. This is crucial for the fatal accident to come out as it should. By following these steps, one can master deaths and babalities in Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360, which is beneficial to improve the performance of the game.
Finally, it is important that the players stay calm when making the moves, so that they come out well. This means that you must pay attention to the buttons you press and follow the acronyms mentioned above. If one follows this rule, one will definitely be able to master Fatalities and Babalities of Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360.
5. Learn about Mortal Kombat unlockables cheats for Xbox 360
Mortal Kombat unlockable list for Xbox 360
- Shao Kahn: One of the iconic unlockables in the game, he can be unlocked by completing tournament mode with any character.
- Cyrax – This unlockable is obtained by completing the final Skill Overcoming Challenge in Story Mode.
- Cyber Sub-Zero: You can unlock Cyber Sub-Zero by completing story mode with Sub-Zero and always winning as many beat challenges as possible.
- Sub-Zero Klassic – You can complete the special martial arts mode with Sub-Zero which allows you to unlock this character.
- Sector: You can unlock Sector by completing tournament mode with any character.
How can you unlock the other characters?
Other Mortal Kombat Xbox 360 unlockables can also be unlocked by completing certain missions. These unlockables include Fujin, Jarek, Hotaru, Kai and Blaze.
Fujin and Jarek can be unlocked by completing story mode with any character and winning as many beat challenges as possible. Hotaru can be unlocked by completing tournament mode with any character and winning as many Beat Challenges as possible. To unlock Kai, you only need to beat him in story mode once. Finally, Blaze can be unlocked by completing the special martial arts mode with any character.
Unlock all the characters
Once you have unlocked all the characters in Mortal Kombat for Xbox 360, you will be able to access the guest mode where you can use all the unlocked characters and enjoy the game to the fullest. To unlock all the characters you need to spend several hours playing the game, but in the process you will learn all the character skills and improve your skills in the game.
6. To know the details of weapon cheats and special moves for Mortal Kombat on Xbox 360
1. Force Armor Combo: Performing the Strength Armor Combo involves pressing the pause button and simultaneously pressing LB + LT + Right Row + Left Row + RB + RT. This leads to the energy bar to increase the strength of the characters. When the energy bar is at the limit, press X using the left stick to complete the combo.
2. Lauren's Stun Combo: All you need to do to perform Lauren's Stun Combo on Xbox 360 is press the Y + B + LB + LT buttons simultaneously during gameplay. This causes the opponent to be temporarily paralyzed. Once again, with the right buttons down, press the A button with the left stick to complete the combo.
3. Judgment Wall Combo: The last trick on this list is one of the easiest techniques to perform. Use the A + X + LT buttons to perform The Wall Judgment Combo. This will offer you a super effective move that the enemy must avoid in order not to lose the game. After pressing the buttons, press the B button on the left stick to complete the combo. Mortal Kombat gives players the unique opportunity to create their own story, innovating with each character in its unparalleled array of fighters. These tricks, both simple and advanced, help players get the best performance, increase their skills and hit every shot with great precision. Reaching an advanced level of play requires training and practice, as well as mastering the mechanics and combos that Mortal Kombat presents. No matter how skilled players start the game, there is always the opportunity to improve and expand the Mortal Kombat experience on Xbox 360.
***UPDATE***I never noticed before but the whole video was not uploaded so not all of the codes are demoed, however I have put all the codes in the descripti…